1) What Is Amsterdam Card and What Are The Amsterdam Card Advantages?
Amsterdam card advantages –
Let’s take a look at “Amsterdam Card” advantages! What is Amsterdam card?
I Amsterdam Card is the cheapest way to transport in Amsterdam. It also has some entrance advantages as well…
Amsterdam Card is the cheapest in-city transportation and free & discounted activity access card.
This card is your city discount card which you can use during your Amsterdam trip. You can use all means of transport (metro, tram and bus) with this card.
You can visit the museum free of charge by participating free of charge on the boat on Amsterdam‘s famous channels. You can also get discounts on some concerts, theaters, restaurants and rental cars.
Amsterdam is free of charge and offers discounts for transport and many activities during your trip. Also, if you want to have the advantage of not waiting in line, we strongly advise you to take advantage of this card.
This card is offered as 24, 48, 72 and 96 hours varieties.
Depending on your budget and trip plan, you can choose which is the convenient one. So you can put some speed to your trip to Amsterdam and get a budget advantage.
Amsterdam Card Advantages!
a. Where Can I Buy Amsterdam Card?
The Amsterdam Card (I Amsterdam Card) is available from almost everywhere in the city as soon as you arrive at the airport. If you do not want to wait in line, there is also online sales here.
Here are some points where you can get your card:
- Tourist Information Point at Schiphol Airport
- Centraal Station (Central Railway Station) Amsterdam Tourist Information Point
- Many hotels in Amsterdam
- Next to Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum in Museumplein
b. What Are Amsterdam Card Benefits?
- It gives unlimited travel rights including bus, tram, subway usage
- Provides access to Amsterdam’s most popular museums and places of visit
- Provides free canal cruise
- Detailed city map
- Offers concerts, theater, car rental, restaurant discounts
- Provides free entry to Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Rembrandt House Museum, Hermitage Amsterdam, Eye Filmmuseum, Oude Kerk, Amsterdam Arena, Ajax Stadium Tours. Amsterdam Tulip Museum etc.
c. What are Amsterdam Card Prices?
There are 24, 48, 72 and 96 hours alternatives.
24-hours for 55 Euros
48-hours for 65 Euros
72-hours for 75 Euros
96-hours for 85 Euros
We hope this works for you 😉
Thank you for adding your comments below 🙂
Click To Join Us On Our Facebook Travel Group
Click To Join Us On Our Facebook Page
Visit Us On Our Instagram